Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, April 14, 2008

I rides the bike, ALOT

I just haven't been writing. I haven't forgot about you guys, at all. Sorry, I haven't been able to update the move to NC has really taken up all my time to write, but not to ride. I go out and let my body rock at Lake Crabtree about 3 times a week, then I do a couple of 40mi rides by myself. In fact there is a race this weekend in Greenville, and if the weather permits I'm going to race.

I was in S. Florida this past weekend to attend my graduation, and I was able to sneek over to Markham with my HD Video Camera, and I shot just a little bit of Markham then did 3 laps.

Since I work in video production now, I turned my ride into a event. Sorry, it's not more video of me doing singletrack, but I'm practicing. Soon I'll have a HD Helmet Cam on for races.

Pacer Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home