Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, May 21, 2007

Rosewood Road Series 2 - Race 2

I’m riding high after race 1 of the 2nd series, because I feel like I can sprint with the best of them right now. Even though I’m not doing too much training for the road, I’m riding quite good.

So now I’m back to leading the series, so I think I just put the pressure back on myself. Ok, my agenda is not to go for any Green Jersey Points at all. I’m not pulling back any attacks until the 4th race of the series. I’m going to save my legs for the final sprint and see how things go from there. I want to get points in all the races this time around, and try to win Vista View and have enough to win the series outright because on the day of the last race I’ll be in Las Vegas getting married to Ms. P.

Here is quick version:
• Sat in
• Didn’t take 1 pull
• Attack went up the road
• Mike Bush stayed away, and soloed in for the win
• Got boxed in on the sprint
• Took 3rd after Abdel, but the result said I finished 4th behind Raul
• I didn’t lose to Raul
• I’m winning the series, Vista View is next week

Pacer Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home