Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm married


I'm married, I'm married, and I’M MARRIED! Never thought I would find someone that would laugh at my jokes, let me ride my bike as much as I want without complaining, and accompany me to the races and hand out my water bottles in the hot sun. I did, so I thought I better go ahead and take her off the market. We got married in Las Vegas on 07/07/07, which is a great date by the way. Here is some pics and video from the trip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEREYQ_YC2A

I'm actually off the bike for the rest of July because I'm getting 2 mercury filling from 15 years ago removed, and it's going to set me back. I went to my blood doctor at Hippocrates Institute for Health, and after he analyzed my blood, my mercury content was way too high. He then suggested that I get the filling replaced. He also stated that the body retained more water to neutralize the mercury, and getting them replaced could take 10-12lbs off my 190lb frame. Sweet!! If I could get under 180lbs, boy those riders better watch out. Anything could help to keep up with to 150lb Experts and Pros I have to race.

I'm going to use this time to recharge the battery. All the road racing and 4 hr mtn bike rides in the hot South Florida sun has me a little bored, tapped out, and ready to race XC already.

I'm getting my Titus Racer-X repainted, and I'm looking forward to the Gold Titus come early August.

Pacer Out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Pace said...

nice couple

July 22, 2007 at 11:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home