Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mallied to the Max!

Yes, I’m the next rider that has been “Mallied to the Max! I have been following the blogs of Eddie and Nam O, Harvey M, Harlan, Bonnie, Danielle, and Speed Goat, for a long time and I kept thinking, “I’m going to jump on “Blog”, I mean on board and get one of these in 2007. It’s such a great tool to see what the other riders do, how they think, and how they describe there experience in this great sport.

Well, 2007 came and went, and I didn’t create a blog. But what I did do was blog all my training and racing and kept it. I was a little bit intimidated at the other blogs and was thinking they would cost a lot, or would consume too much time. So, I kept writing up all my training and racing with hopes of getting on board. Then I started to notice that riders like Bonnie, Mallie, and Nam were getting a total redesign for their blog. When they all thanked Mallie for the work, I thought, “Great, this is my chance”. So I contacted Mallied and told her I would like for her to design a blog for me from the ground up, and she could use here creative freedom. She contacted me back the same day and said it would be a couple of days. Dam!! I’ve been waiting 6 months, and she said it would be ready in a couple of days. She just wanted me to make a donation to her race and that would be enough, that was easy. I went on her blog, made an $85.00 donation and told her to take her time building it. She then asked for a bunch of things about me that would help fill up the blog. I told her about my career as a professional table tennis, sent her pics, etc. She said that would be enough. She actually came up with “From the table to the Trails”. Now this chick is really good.

So “All Hail to Mallie”, she is the new blog Design Queen!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OK, Brian. Now I've got your comments links set up and you're ready to get comments. I'll add those other blogs to your links and get your races put in place and you'll be good to go. I'll link from my site sometime today and maybe you'll get some visitors.

Thanks for the plug...

July 20, 2007 at 7:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home