Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Gangsta Ass Clip of the Week - No Gifts

My campaign on the road bike had been much more successful than the mountain bike, and I believed in one concept. "Rip the legs off your competitors with a pure outright display of power. That is what I did this spring in Showing I was the best Cat 4 racer in South Florida, and in training. At my local dump ride there was no rider that won the sprint even close to as many times as I did. As a matter of fact, I have never had a rider come around me once I went for the sprint, becuase I don't believe in presents, unless it's Christmas Time.



Have a great weekend racing, or riding

Pacer Out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to go SingleSpeed with that kind of power!

October 31, 2007 at 3:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home