Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, December 31, 2007

Rider's Contract

On 12/31/07, at 11:59pm, your contract as a rider and a friend of me has been approved for 2008. You may ride with me if you see me in the singletrack, or the road. After careful consideration, it was a tough decision, so you may ride with me in 2008.

I will exept your phone call without having them screened. I will call you without any equivocations, just like a family member. We can meet at the trail, or the road to train. I also will continue to give you all the information that I know about training, competing, and staying inspired with no charge to you.

In reading this post, you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the "2008 Riders Contract".

Happy Riding

Pacer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home