Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm still alive

What's up blog readers? I'm still alive, I just been in the table tennis world ever since the Hospice 100. I've been still riding my bike, and getting ready for the big move up to NC this week.

Oh Yeah! I played a hella big table tennis tournament this pass weekend in NC, and I did pretty well considering that I had been off the scene for 4 years. I walked away with some money, and a trophy. A freaking trophy? I can't remember the last time I got a trophy. I really went there to get the word out that I was moving back to NC, and I would be a coaching part-time in addition to my table tennis job. That went well, as I almost full booked up my coaching schedule, so that was a success.

Now, to the matter at hand. Trying to get some decent video of Markham before I leave. I did some video in the single-track in NC, but it was so awful it is not even worth showing you.

Yesterday, I went out to Markham with the new camera, and got some footage. It is still way under my expectations and not really worth showing, but I'm in the infant stages of trying to figure out this helmetcam thing. Plus, I WILL get some footage of Markham before I leave. I had the camera on my helmet, and after 3 bad outing I think I'm going to try putting it on the handlebars.

But here goes.

Pacer Out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brian, I have the same camera. You can get some creative shots by attaching it to different parts of the bike. I'll e-mail you some examples. One cool one is on the down tube so you can catch the action of the fork while riding behind somebody.
We'll be missing you on the dump rides when you move. you should bring your camara Thurs. evening so you can film your self spanking everyone down st rd 84.

Good luck with the move.
Take care dude!!

Carlos G.

March 19, 2008 at 11:39 AM

 

<< Home