Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Last week in FL.

Since the realization hit me that I was leaving FL, I really have tried to soak up what it is to have been a Floridian for 11 years, and I wanted to take as much as I could with me. So I decided I would turn my bike into a make shift camera stand, and do a lap at Markham. Here is how it looked.

It took about 5 minutes and the bottom harness was coming loose, so that ghetto operation was a bust, so I went the respectable route. Check it out

Here is the camera

Not costly at all, but functional from the reviews I had read. I put it together and went for a night ride. It didn't come out too well, but that was my test. I'm off to NC for this weekend to play a table tennis tournament and I'm taking both bikes, and plan to tear up some singletrack and knock the kinks off this helmetcam experience. My hope is to be able to really video Markham in all it's glory before I leave. Until then, take a look at this UPN type, blairwitch type video.

Pacer Out